For Mongoose Jam 2017 Team Illingworth went beyond simply killing it on their bikes and they had some fun with their video by adding in a little skit. With Greg Illingworth’s speed and style, Van Homan’s legendary full throttle burly action, new-school tech wiz Murray Loubser, and camper Jack Seeley with some street steez, every obstacle at Woodward was open game. South African lensman Kevin Schnider nailed it with the camera work, making a unique video that is fun to watch.
Hit play to learn a little more about Van and hear some behind the scenes commentary about some of his legendary video parts.
The new Roloway hub is a precision sealed front hub with 3/8” in-bound axle bolts and two removable plastic hub guards. An oversized axle, bearing configuration and 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell is used for unmatched durability.
Available now in Black or Polished.
- 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell
- 6804RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
- Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life
- 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts
- 3/8” heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot
- Replaceable plastic hub guards included
- Spoke Configuration: 36 hole
- Hub Shell Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Hub Shell Bearings: 6804RS sealed cartridge ball bearing
- Axle: 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum female axle with steel helicoiled threads
- Axle Bolts: 3/8″ heat-treated 4130 chromoly
- Flange Diameter Left: 44mm
- Flange Diameter Right: 44mm
- Center to Flange Left: 28mm
- Center to Flange Right: 28mm
- Weight: 340g / 12 oz
New Elite Front Wheel
All hail Mike Taylor. Enjoy his final video part courtesy of BSD Transmission.
Shout out to Mike for many years of repping G-Sport. You’ll be missed!
Ever wanted to learn a little more about the history of GSport? Well, Ride On has you covered. This three part video series covers everything from George’s first desire to start a BMX company, all the way to what he’s up to today.