13502 Pumice St.
Norwalk, CA 90650
Please send warranty inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details about your warranty can be found below.
- GSport guarantees our product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee is for the original purchaser only.
- Products must be registered for warranty replacements.
- All products with manufacturer’s defects will be replaced at no additional cost (excluding shipping). All other issues will be handled on a case by case basis.
- We reserves the right to refuse replacement or offer replacement at the reduced cost for products believed to be damaged outside the realm of the “normal riding conditions” (described below). GSport also reserves the right to exchange a damaged product with an alternate model that is believed to be a more suitable replacement.
- “Normal riding conditions” are defined as “Using the bicycle in a controlled fashion that is within your own capabilities.” This warranty does not include damage to the product that is caused by external forces such as cars, tornadoes, sledgehammers, etc.
- The product finish is not covered by our warranty.
- Modifying our product in a questionable manner will void the warranty. Modifications must be approved by GSport and performed by a professional bicycle mechanic.
For questions about this warranty call GSport at (562) 623-9995 from 9am to 5pm (pacific standard time), Monday through Friday.
USA: Return freight prepaid to: GSport BMX – 13502 Pumice Street, Norwalk, CA 90650. Please include your full name, shipping (street) address and phone number with the return. Allow 2-3 weeks for replacement delivery.
INTERNATIONAL: Contact your GSport retailer for replacement instructions.
Any GSport product that’s been purchased outside of your market and is needing warranty assistance, should be returned to the retail outlet that it was originally purchased from. Our international distributors are not responsible for servicing products they did not sell. However, in certain instances, you may be able to work with the distributor in your country. The customer is responsible for any policies the distributor may have in place.