Hit play for over 3 minutes of fire courtesy of Ethan and Fit!
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean it’s not important.
Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims.
Our new high pressure rim strips work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Hit up your local bike shop, favorite mail order, or our online store to get a pair.
Ethan laced up a new wheelset and some proper street lines to going along with ’em.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Double-Wall design.
- Center rib to increase strength.
- Cross-lace pattern for additional lateral strength.
- Hard anodized & Chrome finishes.
- Precision welded seam.
- ERD: 389mm
- Weight: 15.9oz
The new Roloway hub is a precision sealed front hub with 3/8” in-bound axle bolts and two removable plastic hub guards. An oversized axle, bearing configuration and 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell is used for unmatched durability.
Available now in Black or Polished.
- 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell
- 6804RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
- Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life
- 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts
- 3/8” heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot
- Replaceable plastic hub guards included
- Spoke Configuration: 36 hole
- Hub Shell Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Hub Shell Bearings: 6804RS sealed cartridge ball bearing
- Axle: 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum female axle with steel helicoiled threads
- Axle Bolts: 3/8″ heat-treated 4130 chromoly
- Flange Diameter Left: 44mm
- Flange Diameter Right: 44mm
- Center to Flange Left: 28mm
- Center to Flange Right: 28mm
- Weight: 340g / 12 oz
New Elite Front Wheel
Ever wanted to learn a little more about the history of GSport? Well, Ride On has you covered. This three part video series covers everything from George’s first desire to start a BMX company, all the way to what he’s up to today.
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The GLAND fits most hubs and comes in a front or rear version. You can also install it either using the included high-strength zip ties or the heavy duty Manky Strap.
GSport G.L.A.N.D. MKIV
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
- Front or Rear options
- Fits most hubs
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered.
- Heat Treated Cr-Mo Steel
- LHD and RHD
- Drive or Non-Drive side
- 14mm or 3/8″
- Fits most setups
Van Homan is a man of steel so it only makes sense his signature Van Peg is made of Heat Treated 4140 Chromoly. Click play to watch some solid clips of Van slaying some rails. SHING!
- Material: Heat Treated 4140
- Length: 108mm / 4.25″
- Diameter: 39mm / 1.5″
- Configuration: 14mm or 3/8″
- Rotation Positions: 3
- Weight: 213 grams / 7.5oz